Welcome back! Like you, ITS is excited for the start of the Spring 2022 semester. This article provides an update on technology support during the first week of class as well as a brief reminder of your options for getting help with Denison technology.
ITS Service Desk Operating Remotely During First Week
Due to professional and student staff availability, the ITS Service Desk will operate remotely during daytime hours this week. But don’t worry! We’re still available to help you.
- For urgent technology support needs, please call 740-587-6395 or send a Google Chat to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- For non-urgent requests and questions, please submit a service request through TOPdesk .
Where appropriate, our staff will use Google Meet’s screen sharing feature to see what you see and work toward a solution.
(And when you are working remotely, be sure to consult our MyDenison page describing remote work resources.)
If you prefer to research solutions on your own, a number of Denison resources may be able to assist you:
- MyDenison contains a great deal of technology service information. Please use the MyDenison search box or browse the Information Technology Services section to find information.
- At any time, you can search the TOPdesk Knowledge Base and read more than 100 knowledge items about eduroam, Duo, Google Workspace, and many more topics.
- Denison’s LinkedIn Learning agreement provides access to video tutorials on many technology (and other) topics.
Best wishes for a healthy and productive start to the Spring semester!